A Place to Begin Again
We are here to help you regroup, refocus, and re-establish your life…
The 3 ways to become a resident at Dallas LIFE:
Anyone receiving Social Security or disability benefits must pay $12 per day, even if participating in New LIFE or Overcomers program.
- $12 per day to stay at Dallas LIFE.
- Your first 5 days are free of charge.
New LIFE /Overcomers
As a New LIFE Program or Overcomers Program resident – participate in our 10-month recovery program where you will work part of the day and attend classes. For the first month you are not allowed to leave the property. In the third month you will begin to look for work. In the final phase we will help place you in affordable housing. Your first 5 days are free of charge.
Important things to know before your arrival:
• Dallas LIFE is not a domestic violence shelter.
If you are a victim of domestic violence, we can provide names of shelters for you to contact.
• You cannot stay at Dallas LIFE if you:
– Have an assault charge, sex crime, heinous crime(arson, injury to a child, etc.)
– Have protective orders on your record.
• Dallas LIFE will not accept men on parole
Requirements at Intake:
• Government-issued ID
(drivers license, military ID, jail ID, etc.).
• Social Security Card
If you do not have one, you must apply for one during your first 5 days.
• Marriage License (if applicable)
Married couples must have a marriage license
• Children’s Birth Cirtificates
Children must have birth certificate, Social Security card and immunization record
Every person can bring 1 bag. belongings must fit into our Pest Control Box for cleanliness standards.